No Nonsense El Segundo Personal Injury Attorney Pursues Justice and Offers Personalized Concierge Service
Accomplished California law firm helps victims seek compensation for losses
At the Law Offices of Sanford Jossen in El Segundo, we represent victims of accidents and abuse that occurred in Los Angeles County and elsewhere in California. Negligent institutions and perpetrators of wrongdoing often hire intimidating lawyers in an attempt to avoid culpability. In more than 39 years of experience going toe-to-toe with civil defense attorneys, Attorney Sanford Jossen has continually helped clients obtain justice and collect substantial compensation. Our firm advocates for people injured by predatory individuals, reckless drivers, irresponsible property owners, careless professionals and others.
Experienced civil litigator holds negligent individuals and entities accountable
Trauma can influence every aspect of a person’s life, with its effects spanning decades. Our mission is to help those who have suffered trauma to reclaim the monetary value of what has been taken from them, and to recoup damages for ongoing costs related to the injury.
Our firm is known for being:
- Personal — Our legal staff is warm, considerate and supportive. We are a non-traditional firm fueled by a passionate desire to help clients who have suffered. You will never be treated like a case number or handled by a “Case Administrator”.
- Meticulous — The ability to present a strong evidentiary case proving liability and damages is essential to any personal injury case. We are painstaking in our research, and enlist expert witnesses such as physicians, psychologists, career counselors and engineers to help us build powerful legal arguments.
- Accomplished — Attorney Sanford Jossen has obtained six- and seven-figure settlements and verdicts for numerous Californians. With determination and diligence, our firms aggressively pursues the best possible outcome for each client.
Attorney Sanford Jossen has earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work. His name has appeared on the Super Lawyers list for many years running, and he is well-respected within the legal community.
Hardworking lawyer takes on complex cases against powerful defendants
When we engage in settlement discussions with an insurance company, government entity or defense attorney, we come armed with strong evidence, determination and in-depth knowledge of the law. Backed by a lengthy record of positive results, we are prepared for heated arbitration or litigation. Our clients rely on us for representation in personal injury cases related to:
- Child sexual abuse and molestation — Adults who commit child abuse and the institutions that protect them should be held accountable for the full scope of pain and suffering they inflict. We help survivors take on schools, religious institutions, athletic organizations and other entities that shield abusers, and we seek damages that are appropriate given the severe, lifelong personal and financial repercussions of molestation.
- Sexual assault — The physical, mental and emotional effects of sexual assault can prevent a survivor from fulfilling career and educational goals while causing a diminished quality of life. We assertively cut through defense attorney tactics such as victim blaming and social intimidation.
- Catastrophic injury — A catastrophic injury may end a person’s career and severely limit other occupational opportunities, while also putting a halt to life activities a person previously enjoyed. Monetary awards can be significant for successful plaintiffs.
- Auto accidents — Injured drivers, passengers, pedestrians and bicyclists rely on us to calculate the compensation to which they are entitled in auto accident claims, and to represent their interests effectively.
- Motorcycle accidents — Attorney Sanford Jossen is a lifelong motorcycle rider, with more than 50 years’ experience on the road. He understands the tactics insurance companies use to try to fault bikers unfairly, and he fights to secure appropriate compensation for riders injured in motorcycle accidents.
- Premises liability — California property owners owe a duty of care to lawful visitors. If dangerous property conditions contributed to your slip, trip or fall, the property owner may be responsible for part or all of your medical bills and other accident-related expenses.
- Government claims — Cases against government often involve specific legal requirements and bureaucratic procedures. We litigate against the State of California, the County of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services and numerous cities, school districts, law enforcement agencies and municipal entities.
Our firm also represents plaintiffs in wrongful death claims.
Contact a dedicated Los Angeles County personal injury law firm for your free consultation
The Law Offices of Sanford Jossen in El Segundo provides seasoned representation for California clients injured in accidents and harmed by abusers. We accept clients on a contingency fee basis, so you only pay legal fees after you receive compensation. To schedule a free consultation or case evaluation with a dedicated legal professional, call 888-671-3718 or contact us online.