El Segundo Personal Injury Attorney Fights for Your Best Results
Making every effort to maximize your compensation
The Law Offices of Sanford Jossen in El Segundo fights for the rights of injured Californians. We put more than 39 years of experience into every case we undertake. Our determination has resulted in numerous six- and seven-figure recoveries for our clients, including:
- $5,000,000 verdict: Minor raped by a neighbor.
- $1,000,000 settlement: Minor molested by teacher.
- $885,000 settlement: Police excessive force
- $785,000 settlement: Minor raped by foster father over two-year period.
- $600,000 settlement: Minor burned in shower by foster parent.
- $500,000 settlement: Minor raped by child in group home.
- $500,000 settlement: Man falls off roof due to negligence of owner. Policy limit payout.
- $475,000 settlement: Auto vs. auto “rear-ender,” multiple impact
- $395,000 settlement: Developmentally disabled boy AWOLs and wanders onto freeway. Struck by car.
- $350,000 settlement: Minor burned in foster care.
- $320,000 settlement: Foster parent neglects developmentally disabled minor.
- $300,000 settlement: Woman injured in head-on car accident. Uninsured Motorist Policy limit payout.
- $300,000 settlement: Man delivering escrow documents in mall slips and falls on stairs. Shoulder injury and surgery.
- $300,000 settlement: Minor female raped in foster home. Policy limit payout.
- $300,000 settlement [Policy limits] Auto vs. auto. Client has cervical surgery.
- $290,000 settlement: Prisoner over detained
- $285,000 settlement: Woman rear-ended in auto vs. auto accident.
- $254,000 verdict: Man on bicycle sues county for cable left on roadway
- $250,000 verdict: Minor raped by another child in foster home.
- $250,000 settlement: Civil rights claim. False imprisonment of children in delinquency facilities.
- $250,000 settlement: DIRECTV installer falls on wet stairway. Shoulder injury.
- $220,000 settlement: Motorcyclist goes down on defective roadway sues county.
- $194,670 verdict: Minor raped by adult.
- $125,000 settlement: Exposure to hydrogen sulfide at construction site due to construction negligence.
- $100,000 settlement: Harley-Davidson motorcycle rider injured in intersection accident. Policy limit payout.
- $100,000 settlement [Policy limits] Passenger in car. Receives epidural injections.
- $83,000 settlement: Pedestrian falls on city sidewalk adjacent to popular supermarket.
If conflicts over the application of the law arise in your case, we can argue the appeal ourselves, saving you the time and expense of hiring outside counsel for the appeal. Our noteworthy appeals include:
- Jazzmon R., etc. et al. vs. County of Los Angeles, etc. et al., Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District, Division Three, Case No.: B153854 (2002) 2002 Cal. Lexis 8658
- Jamal B., etc. et al. vs. County of Los Angeles, etc. et al., Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District, Division Three, Case No. B168175 (2005) 2005 Cal. App. Unpub. Lexis 2806
- Brandon S. etc. et al. vs. County of Los Angeles, etc. et al., Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District, Division 4, Case No. B196249 (2009) 2009 Cal.App. Lexis 1099 [Petition for Review to California Supreme Court, Denied]
We take great pride in righting the wrongs our clients have suffered in the justice system, which makes our appeals practice another reason to choose Sanford Jossen for your injury case.
Contact an injury attorney in El Segundo who is determined to fight for justice
The Law Offices of Sanford Jossen takes cases of accidental injury and sexual abuse on a contingency fee basis. Clients never pay upfront legal fees, and only pay after receiving compensation. To schedule a free consultation, contact us online or call 888-671-3718. Se habla español.